The Supply Chain (SC) Central Contracts Management department is part of the SC organization and is responsible for administration of service contracts, strategic supply agreements and pricing agreements for the internal organizations that SC supports. The SC Procurement Processor is a key position to ensure the timely initiation, execution, administration, and compliance monitoring of contracts utilizing consistent policies and procedures, and the evaluation and continual improvement of those procedures.
The SC Procurement Processor should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, have exceptional attention to detail and be able to work collaboratively. The SC Procurement Processor is responsible for administration of contracts, monitoring contractor safety and insurance requirements, compliance reporting, and providing contracts assistance to internal organizations they support. In addition to communicating with SC internal business partners, this position provides opportunities to interact with internal organizations such as Environmental, Safety & Security, Law – Operations, Tax - Law; and with third-party compliance service providers responsible for monitoring contractor safety, drug & alcohol compliance, and background security check compliance. This position reports to the SC Contracts Administration and Data Support Supervisor.
1) Assist Internal Business Partners with contract-related questions and emergency requests.
2) Initiate, administer, and reissue contracts.
3) Manage and monitor contractor compliance with safety and insurance requirements.
4) Facilitate new vendor set-ups in SAP.
5) Initiate and create new contracts using SC procurement management systems, including SAP.
6) Actively participate as a team member on contract-related projects as they emerge.
7) Identify process improvements and assist in evaluation and implementation.
8) Serve as advocate of SC and MPC contract policies and procedures.
9) Process Contractor Safety Temporary Approvals and submit to appropriate business partners.
11) Assist in centralization of contract administration.
12) Assist in management of SC Contracts Administration SharePoint and Teams sites.
- Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills