Location : Toledo
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Hospitality
Job Category : Hospitality/Tourism
Job Description :
This position is responsible for the cleanliness and organization of all guest rooms assigned to him/her on his/her shift.
- Stock housekeeping carts
- Remove all garbage, soiled linen, dirty glasses, and room service trays.
- Clean sink, toilet, tub, shower walls and floors.
- Make beds. Change sheets according to charts.
- Dust. Furnish rooms with all the necessary items.
- Change any burned out lights.
- Change blankets, pads and bedspreads when needed.
- Sweep, look for maintenance repairs that are needed, check for lost and found items, close windows and curtains, and turn off lights
Required Qualifications :
Associates must be able to:
- Bend, stoop, twist, reach
- Lift 10 to 15 lbs. routinely
- Walk and push/pull a housekeeping cart of 40/80 lbs.
- Move furniture in the 75-100 lbs. range
- Operate vacuums
As a Time Staffing Employee:
- Qualified Associates receive
- Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K & Profit Sharing Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Discretionary Bonuses