THIS JOB INCLUDES ALL ASPECTS ALL ASPECTS OF PROCUDING CERAMIC POWDER FOR USE CERCO FACILITIES AND, WHEN REQUIRED, FOR CUSTOMER USE.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES:
1. Work is controlled by firmly established procedures, following perscribed instruction, procedure, and practice.
2. Proficiency in basic math (addition,subtraction,multipaction,division, calculation of percentages).
3. Willingness to work in a dusty enviornment that involves long periods of exposure to high heast in the summer and extreme cold in the winter.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to closely follow both written and verbal instructions
5. Operate a variety of machines and equipment, or single machine which requires more skill than preceeding level, may make machine adjustments.
6. Tends automatic, semi-automatic and manually operated machines to drill, mill, grind, saw, cut, thread, turn or groove green ceramic pieces.
7. Performs set up for producing and screening ceremic sand.
8.The ability to lift 55-60 lbs. on a regular basis and , occasionally, up to 100 lbs.
9. Must be a High School Graduate.
1. Operate forklift, electric hand lift, stand-up rider, perform work involving disagreeable working conditions and regularly lifts, pushes, pulls, and moves heavy items.