Warehouse 1st Shift
Location : Findlay, OH
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : Findlay - Industrial
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : N/A
Required Education : N/A
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Category : Manufacturing and Production
Job Description :
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect and package finished product according to quality specifications and correct procedures. Ask for direction when required. After proper training is provided, work at expected rate of speed as outlined by supervisor.
- Understand quality system: Work instructions and check sheets. Accountable for following all instructions as given in these documents.
- Inspect product to consistently meet quality inspection criteria. Communicate any issues to extrusion operator immediately. Make sound judgements on product quality, ask for assistance when needed.
- Perform quality checks as scheduled, enter quality check data into QDS system as required.
- Count product correctly and accurately for packaging.
- Operate all inspection tools as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Operate RF handheld and labeling systems as required for the position
- Complete all other projects and task assigned by supervisor.
- Pick and prepare orders using a pick ticket system
- Assist with inventory
**OPPORTUNITY FOR FULL-TIME HIRE**
Why Time Staffing? Qualified associates receive:
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Required Qualifications :
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous graphic experience would be helpful
- Safety shoes are required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs max