- Work in a distribution Center to get products to the stores and directly to customers accurately and on time.
- Warehouse associates load and unload products both manually and using lift equipment. They may also transport products to designated areas, select products for customer orders, and stage products for packing and shipping.
- Scan products using a radio frequency gun RF
- Check labels on products that meet safety and efficiency requirements
- Place products on the proper conveyor or place it in the designated area.
WHY TIME STAFFING?????
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. with or without assistance
- Bending, Stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, standing for long periods of time, and moving merchandise.