Location : Fremont
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : Fremont- Pro Admin
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2 plus
Required Education : H.S. Diploma/G.E.D
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Office & Clerical
Job Category : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
- Receives, analyzes and processes HVAC product warranty claims from the client's customer base in compliance with the established product warranty and company policies.
- Resolves product warranty issues and claim status inquiries by phone or e-mail from both internal and external customers. Handles special agreement processing. Trains customers on electronic claim processing.
- Assists with the creation of and/or modification of documents pertaining to warranty such as Service Policy Guide and Extended Service Contracts including applications, warranty claims, electronic claim filing documents, etc.
- Reviews weekly denied report for resolution/reporting and corrects and resubmits claims for processing. Creates and reports to appropriate vendor items the client should be reimbursed for.
- Reviews daily claims internally and externally in manufacturer’s system to ensure proper codes and determines if complete. Manually approves file for processing.
- Responsible for processing claims with client's current HVAC manufacturers.
- Performs file maintenance in the warranty system including editing validations, service centers, models, parts, extended parts, alternate parts, contracts, authorizations, brand warranty marked units, shipments, and claim errors. Registers products in appropriate system(s).
- Works with technical services for reporting requests and corrections. Works with the vendor’s warranty group for removal of eligibility on scrapped units. Works with vendors to ensure that client's claims are processed promptly.
- Contacts the warehouses about claims (received/not received), status of parts returned, and e-mails failed parts lists to warehouses. Contacts the call center or warehouse regarding incorrectly invoiced parts/units sold by client when found.
- Supports OEM installed A/C program by taking service reports from homeowners and OEM’s and directs them to receive service. Provides initial review and assessment, servicer response and warranty/OEM bill-back as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma or GED and prior work experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient using Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and AS400.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work in challenging customer situations.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- This position reports to the Warranty Manager.
As a Time Staffing Employee:
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay