welder/fabricator/ 1st Shift
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform welding duties using a wire welder MIG, Stick, Air Arc, TIG.
• Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
• Work includes set-up, laying out work using/making jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
• Work with others to assist in the fabrication of multi-component parts.
• Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
• Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications and maintain Quality.
• Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders.
• Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
• Inspect equipment to maintain proper function; if any equipment needs repairs notify management.
• Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required; use past experience to increase Productivity and Quality.
• Agree to be qualified / certified to industry standards.
• Familiar with a variety of welder concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Ability to understand welding symbols and diagrams, read blueprints, and/or other printed instructional material in the welding of products or parts.
Qualified Associates receive
Competitive Pay at Premier Companies
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
401K & Profit-Sharing Plan
Vacation and Holiday Pay